Being vibrant and profitable method of online marketing, Pay Per Click Marketing has the enormous potential for increasing the online presence and bringing more traffic to the client's website. Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing is the most powerful technique in Search Engine Marketing to drive traffic for any website. It is the easiest and earliest way to reach the customers. If you set up a Pay Per Click campaign to improve your traffic and sales, you will start to receive the traffic within short span of time after setting up the campaign.
We follow an organized way of promoting the client's business through our Pay Per Click campaigns. Our methodologies are unique and are applicable to suit the business needs of our client.
InMedia Concepts is expert in setting up a perfect and profitable Pay Per Click campaign with its unique knowledge base and experience of Pay Per Click advertising professionals. We have highly qualified Pay Per Click managers, who manage campaigns that lower the risk for the client and make a win-win situation for both InMedia Concepts and the client.
InMedia Concepts Pay Per Click Marketing Advantage:
- We have highly experienced team consisting of Pay Per Click professionals who research, plan and execute the best solutions.
- We provide the best customized solutions tailored to your business needs.
- We offer cutting-edge marketing services to promote your online business.
InMedia Concepts Pay Per Click Analysis:
A thorough Pay Per Click analysis is done to understand the search volume of related keywords for the client's business.
Understanding Client's Business & Goals:
Collection of keywords by different types of collecting sources like Meta Tags in view source code from clients as well as competitor websites, manual collection of keywords, keywords collected based on questionnaire information. The tools used are
- Google Search Based Keyword Tool http://www.google.com/sktool/#,
- Google Keyword Tool https://AdWords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
- Finding keywords searches as per each keyword generated in search in a month, using Google AdWords Keyword Tool (https://AdWords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal) and decide the search volume.
- To categorize keywords into three main categories like Branded keywords, High Volume Keywords and Low Volume Keywords and generate 30 - 40 keywords in each category.
- Setting bids for keywords by finding out each keyword's average CPC using Google Traffic Estimator Tool - (https://AdWords.google.com/select/TrafficEstimatorSandbox) by providing the list of keywords and selecting the language and country.
- Based on the CTR & Conversion rate, clicks, costs and conversion are calculated.